User Reviews for Daratumumab

Also known as: Darzalex

Multiple Myeloma

Summary of Daratumumab reviews 7.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Daratumumab

For Multiple Myeloma: "I am writing this because the only other rating was very negative and it could influence others with multiple myeloma without hearing another experience. I have been on Darzalex for 1-1/2 yrs and it still has my myeloma at trace amount . My cancer was raging when I started. It is a miracle for me. After the first few months the infusion is once a month and no other weekly drugs. If your Dr. puts you in it , be positive. Be patient. The infusion takes longer at first and weekly is a bit hard but worked for me and now once a month is a gift!"

Dontmesswithtx (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 25, 2019

For Multiple Myeloma: "Worthless. This drug does nothing. I assume the drug company sells to hospitals. We will see how long this stays here. It simply does zero. Don't let the doc sell you on this for this hospital. It is all just for the big bucks.."

strong (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 24, 2018