User Reviews for Daklinza

Learn more about Daklinza.

Hepatitis C 7 reviews 23 medications

Summary of Daklinza reviews 7 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Daklinza

For Hepatitis C "I have completed four weeks of sovaldi and daklinza, and my one month blood work shows the virus is undetectable. I have had very few super mild side effects, and if I wasn't sort of looking for them might not even notice. I feel like my heart beats hard sometimes and have had some episodes of palpitations which gives me anxiety, but that's it. It's a dream compared to what I've heard about past treatments and im so glad its available and that my insurance finally approved it!"

julie eh85 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 9, 2016

For Hepatitis C "I take Savodi and Deklenza together once a day and genotype 3A. I've had a few side effects that's listed but nothing that I can't deal with. The most Bothersome side effects for me is it feels like my insides are slightly burning. I can hold my hand and inch from my body especially over my tummy area and I can feel heat radiating off of my skin Two weeks after taking these medications together my RNA came back less than 15 so I'm completing this course I'm very excited"

Sunflower58 May 19, 2016

For Hepatitis C "Little to no side effects geno 3a 324,800 viral load undetected 4 weeks! 6 weeks left"

donna f2 February 15, 2016

For Hepatitis C "Just finished dosaging, I waiting for results"

Mystery man 711 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 13, 2015

For Hepatitis C "Sleepy sleepy mental things mostly no complaints im greatful gtype 3a and on my way regardless of any side effects id recomend to anybody in need"

brandooks November 24, 2015

For Hepatitis C "I had Hep-C geno type 3a, took Daklinza 60mg per day and Sovaldi 400mg per day together and after 27 days of 27 tablets each, I had blood work and was cleared of Hep-C, I'm finishing it all just in-case of the 12 week program of 3 scripts of 28 pills each. I had a few headaches and itchy skin and at first felt weak when I took them in the morning so I changed it to the evening and everything was fine. I was approved to take Benadryl, 2 in the morning and 2 at night and it helped the itching, could not take any pain medicine for the headaches. My health insurance covered all but my one time deductible of $6000 and after that I paid nothing. My nurse found a company to pay my deductible."

IvanIke October 18, 2015

For Hepatitis C "With Hep C genotype 1, liver cirrhosis and earlier treatment with Pegasys, Copegus for 48 weeks and initially also Olysio for 12 weeks I was free from the virus during treatment, but only 2 weeks after completed course of treatment, viral content was again present. In October 2014 I started a 6 month viral treatment consisting of Sovaldi and Daklinza and I'm happy to let you know I am still virus free. Had no side effects during treatment and my doctor calls the new anti-viral drugs a real cure for 9 out 10."

gryphon9 July 31, 2015