User Reviews for Cenestin

Cenestin has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Postmenopausal Symptoms
10.0
Hypoestrogenism
10.0
Summary of Cenestin reviews 10.0 3 reviews

rhoncal · April 15, 2012

For Hypoestrogenism: “I need to use this post complete hysterectomy. Cenestin has been the most wonderful hormone replacement therapy for me. I have no hot flashes, side effects, my hair is thick, the price is affordable even without insurance you just have to shop around. Take my dog, my man, etc.... but do not touch my Cenestin. It is a total God send to me.”

evil 1 · Taken for 10 years or more · July 20, 2014

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “For a year post surgery I could not get cold. My family froze in the winter, honestly they blew smoke in the air it was so cold in my house. I was burning up still. I can't remember the few meds I tried before my GYN finally prescribed Cenestin. End of story. Total fix within a few days. But now I'm told it is no longer being manufactured. On Premarin now.... We will see.”

brookesmom · December 7, 2008

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Awesome. Started working right away, within a day or two. No noticable side effects. Easy to take. Only drawback is some insurances do not accept it and it is rather expensive. All natural.”