User Reviews for Clopidogrel to treat Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis

Also known as: Plavix

Reviews for Clopidogrel

Dalewaden · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 26, 2020

“I discontinued clopidogrel . I was profusely bleeding with minimal scratches. A small opening would bleed 4 feet before clotting, making a mess of clothing, sheets, etc.; and being really embarrassing.”

jserrent · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 16, 2019

“Mild TIA 6 yrs. Ago . Was already on one 81mg Aspirin a day when it happened. They put me on Crestor to literally crush the LDL cholesterol and a horrendous drug that I could not tolerate called Aggrenox ....( a beefed up version of aspirin with a vasodilator). I had to stop when the daily headaches and ringing in the ears became unbearable. They switched me to my usual aspirin and 75mg of Plavix daily. Thank God 6 years later and no more episodes. I feel nothing from the Plavix and bruise very little from the Plavix. So it makes me wonder at times if it's working at all ??? Apparently there are some people who lack an enzyme to process it and there are tests for this. Has anyone received such a test ??? And if so did your insurance cover it ?”

anon · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 22, 2018

“I have a disgusting sour taste in my mouth since taking Clopidogrel and Amlodipine. Has anyone else experienced this and if so can they link it to either of these meds?”

Michael lamb · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 11, 2016

Plavix (clopidogrel): “It worked as advertised! Stroke free for 1.5 years now thanks to plavix”