User Reviews for Thorazine

Learn more about Thorazine.

Reviews for Thorazine to treat Schizophrenia

"As a child it helped me at high dose for 6 1/2 years.. Now my son is taking at a high dose it's a night and day difference but also he's having now side effects that limit his function to the point his blood pressure is very unstable and he is having muscle rigidity, tremors, vagal syncope an ER doctor said autonomic instability ... We are lowering now as to be able too add another with less side effects with his arrhythmia which even with me being Autistic Schizophrenic like him challenging to control and watch as he's in full psychosis at this point... But I will say Thorazine is golden compared to the rest and we've tried the rest he likes the calm and it actually stops the parasomnia... But it's just now the serious side effects of this..."

Jakamose February 4, 2016

"This is the only medicine which has worked for my schizophrenia. It's a nightmare to take to begin with, need to gradually increase the dose, but has kept me reasonably well and coping for years. Only side effects for me are dry mouth and solar sensitivity, I don't like the sun anyway so no matter. But the dry mouth does limit the dose. It helps me sleep too."

Otto the android (taken for 10 years or more) July 5, 2014

"This medication helps with my symptoms and controls some of the voices and the sightings that I experienced throughout my use of this medication."

JasmineB September 26, 2011