User Reviews for Chlorcyclizine/phenylephrine

Also known as: Dallergy, Dallergy Syrup

Nasal Congestion

dipiano October 1, 2013

Dallergy (chlorcyclizine / phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “I was told to take one tab per day for environmental allergies. That was too much. I developed a splitting headache after use. So I began taking just 1/2 tab and that works well. The basic side effect for me is a "cloggy" throat. My voice sounds as if I need to clear my throat in a very big way. It does keep the allergy symptoms at bay.”

Anonymous December 23, 2010

Dallergy (chlorcyclizine / phenylephrine) for Rhinitis: “This is the best medicine I have ever taken for runny nose/post nasal drip. One pill a day and I stay dry all day. I have been taking this medication for approximately four years. The only downside I have found is that if I take two pills in one day my throat gets very dry and I get symptoms of a sore throat, which, of course, goes away within 8 hours.”

More about chlorcyclizine / phenylephrine