User Reviews for Brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Also known as: Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough, Rynex DM, Presgen B, Dimaphen DM, Tussi-Pres B, Glenmax PEB DM Forte, Niva-Hist DM, Alahist DM (old formulation), BroveX PB DM, BPM DM PHEN, Duravent DPB, Alacol DM, BP Allergy DM, Y-COF DMX, TL-Hist DM, Tusdec-DM, Bromtuss DM, Dur-Tann DM, Cold & Cough Childrens, BroveX PEB DM, BPM PE DM, LoHist PEB DM, Dimetapp Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Dye-Free, Balacall DM, Brotapp PE-DM, Lohist-DM, Glenmax PEB DM, Bromatan-DM, DuraTan DM, EndaCof-DM, AP-Hist DM, M-Hist DM, Relcof DM …show all brand names

Reviews for Brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "I took the adult dosage of the Dimetapp Night time version after calling in sick when I woke up in the middle of the night with throat hurting and nasal congestion. I was desperate but this was all we had. I laid down and after about 3 minutes I had this sudden rush of severe burning pain from my chin all the way down to the bottom of my ribcage. My esophagus was on fire. I thought I was in anaphylactic shock And my throat seemed to swell more but it didn't close. It slowly started to fade pain and burning wise about 20 mins later dissipating slowly. I cannot believe I gave this med to my 6 year old!!!"

Sick Mom (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2019

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "Did not really get the experience that I wanted. When I took this product, my runny nose and congestion did not go away. Instead, it made me get bloody noses with the runny nose. When I tried to blow it out, my congestion did not allow anything to go through. The cough and mucus did not seem to go away either. Do not buy this."

the_CARK May 4, 2017

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "2 year old had a coughing spell for about 45 minutes. Gave him water, and a few sips of apple juice. (Thinking he may have just been a little dry mouth/throat). After that, I decided to give him a 1/2 tsp of dimetapp as he was still coughing. 15 mins later he started seeing bugs. This went on from 2:a.m. til 5:a.m. He was inconsolable and hysterical. Don't recommend this for any child."

Oldgirl922 (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2015

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "my child is almost 12 months and her doctor told me to get this medicine, my child has been awake for about 14 hours straight. so i would recommend no matter what your childs doctor says GO BY THE LABEL!"

KLL&BML October 23, 2013

BroveX PEB DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "I experienced euphoria for about 3 hours. It was very surprising for my family members to see me in this state, they were very worried."

Jr. R. January 28, 2012