User Reviews for Brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine

Also known as: Alacol DM, Alahist DM (old formulation), AP-Hist DM, Balacall DM, BP Allergy DM, BPM DM PHEN, BPM PE DM, Bromatan-DM, Bromtuss DM, Brotapp PE-DM, BroveX PB DM, BroveX PEB DM, Cold & Cough Childrens, Dimaphen DM, Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough, Dur-Tann DM, DuraTan DM, Duravent DPB, EndaCof-DM, Glenmax PEB DM, Glenmax PEB DM Forte, LoHist PEB DM, Lohist-DM, M-Hist DM, Niva-Hist DM, Presgen B, Relcof DM, Rynex DM, TL-Hist DM, Tusdec-DM, Tussi-Pres B, Y-COF DMX …show all brand names

Cough and Nasal Congestion
1.2

Summary of Brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine reviews 1.2 4 reviews

Reviews for Brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Did not really get the experience that I wanted. When I took this product, my runny nose and congestion did not go away. Instead, it made me get bloody noses with the runny nose. When I tried to blow it out, my congestion did not allow anything to go through. The cough and mucus did not seem to go away either. Do not buy this."

the_CARK May 4, 2017

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "2 year old had a coughing spell for about 45 minutes. Gave him water, and a few sips of apple juice. (Thinking he may have just been a little dry mouth/throat). After that, I decided to give him a 1/2 tsp of dimetapp as he was still coughing. 15 mins later he started seeing bugs. This went on from 2:a.m. til 5:a.m. He was inconsolable and hysterical. Don't recommend this for any child."

Oldgirl922 (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2015

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "my child is almost 12 months and her doctor told me to get this medicine, my child has been awake for about 14 hours straight. so i would recommend no matter what your childs doctor says GO BY THE LABEL!"

KLL&BML October 23, 2013

BroveX PEB DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "I experienced euphoria for about 3 hours. It was very surprising for my family members to see me in this state, they were very worried."

Jr. R. January 28, 2012