User Reviews for Brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine

Also known as: Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough, Rynex DM, Dimaphen DM, Presgen B, Niva-Hist DM, Alahist DM (old formulation), BroveX PB DM, BPM DM PHEN, Duravent DPB, Alacol DM, BP Allergy DM, Bromtuss DM, Dur-Tann DM, Tussi-Pres B, Cold & Cough Childrens, BroveX PEB DM, BPM PE DM, Dimetapp Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Dye-Free, Balacall DM, Brotapp PE-DM, Glenmax PEB DM Bromatan-DM Glenmax PEB DM Forte DuraTan DM EndaCof-DM AP-Hist DM …show all brand names

Cough and Nasal Congestion
2.3

KLL&BML · October 23, 2013

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “my child is almost 12 months and her doctor told me to get this medicine, my child has been awake for about 14 hours straight. so i would recommend no matter what your childs doctor says GO BY THE LABEL!”

Oldgirl922 · Taken for less than 1 month · December 8, 2015

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “2 year old had a coughing spell for about 45 minutes. Gave him water, and a few sips of apple juice. (Thinking he may have just been a little dry mouth/throat). After that, I decided to give him a 1/2 tsp of dimetapp as he was still coughing. 15 mins later he started seeing bugs. This went on from 2:a.m. til 5:a.m. He was inconsolable and hysterical. Don't recommend this for any child.”

Sick Mom · Taken for less than 1 month · April 11, 2019

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “I took the adult dosage of the Dimetapp Night time version after calling in sick when I woke up in the middle of the night with throat hurting and nasal congestion. I was desperate but this was all we had. I laid down and after about 3 minutes I had this sudden rush of severe burning pain from my chin all the way down to the bottom of my ribcage. My esophagus was on fire. I thought I was in anaphylactic shock And my throat seemed to swell more but it didn't close. It slowly started to fade pain and burning wise about 20 mins later dissipating slowly. I cannot believe I gave this med to my 6 year old!!!”

the_CARK · May 4, 2017

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “Did not really get the experience that I wanted. When I took this product, my runny nose and congestion did not go away. Instead, it made me get bloody noses with the runny nose. When I tried to blow it out, my congestion did not allow anything to go through. The cough and mucus did not seem to go away either. Do not buy this.”

Perfect for my · Taken for less than 1 month · September 19, 2021

Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “My 8.5 year old takes this on occasion when his allergy meds aren't helping his runny nose and he gets a post nasal drip-induced cough. It helps him tremendously, especially at night. Always read the medications label, and do not give this medication to a child under the age of 6.”

Dreah2011 · Taken for less than 1 month · October 23, 2020

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: “Do not recommend my child had night terrors also a cough. Server itching”

Jr. R. · January 28, 2012

BroveX PEB DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “I experienced euphoria for about 3 hours. It was very surprising for my family members to see me in this state, they were very worried.”