User Reviews for Bisacodyl/polyethylene glycol 3350/potassium chloride/sodium bicarbonate/sodium chloride to treat Bowel Preparation

Bisacodyl/polyethylene glycol 3350/potassium chloride/sodium bicarbonate/sodium chloride has an average rating of 4.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Bowel Preparation. 40% of those users who reviewed Bisacodyl/polyethylene glycol 3350/potassium chloride/sodium bicarbonate/sodium chloride reported a positive effect, while 60% reported a negative effect.

Bisacodyl/polyethylene glycol 3350/potassium chloride/sodium bicarbonate/sodium chloride Rating Summary

4.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 48 medications used in the treatment of Bowel Preparation.

JJ · Taken for less than 1 month December 18, 2018

HalfLytely and Bisacodyl (bisacodyl / polyethylene glycol 3350 / potassium chloride / sodium bicarbonate / sodium chloride): “I attempted to use this prep but was unable to drink it at the pace suggested for it to be effective (8 oz. every ten minutes until reaching 2 litres). I had to abandon this prep and go to the store to buy Miralax and Gatorade. If you have difficulty drinking a large volume of liquid, this prep is not for you. Other preps are a split dose and require 1/2 this amount of liquid.”

Anonymous November 27, 2012

HalfLytely and Bisacodyl (bisacodyl / polyethylene glycol 3350 / potassium chloride / sodium bicarbonate / sodium chloride): “This was my 3rd time having a colonoscopy and this was my WORST experience in prepping ever. I ended up throwing up after drinking half of the mixture and had to end up going to Drugstore to get something else. I used the cherry flavor pack, but the thickness and the sodium taste was more than I could bare. I will definitely ask for something different in 5 years when I have to have another one!”

Anonymous September 23, 2012

HalfLytely and Bisacodyl (bisacodyl / polyethylene glycol 3350 / potassium chloride / sodium bicarbonate / sodium chloride): “Didn't work for me.”

Anonymous March 12, 2011

HalfLytely and Bisacodyl (bisacodyl / polyethylene glycol 3350 / potassium chloride / sodium bicarbonate / sodium chloride): “New dose, one pill took it at noon, bowel motion by 1:30 at 5pm started drinking solution every 10 minutes. Choose the cherry flavor, tasted like thick flavored water. I am glad it was cold, did not taste as bad as I anticipated. Biggest thing was drinking it, gone fast and doing it again and again - 20 minutes into it I went to my throne had to in between drinking the solution after every other glass (at least I was able to discard some and have room for more that way I was more comfortable. Was so happy when 6:10 came and I finished - by 8:30pm I went to bed and had a great nights sleep. Woke around 4:30pm for another visit to my throne did go back to bed and test went well.”

Anonymous November 24, 2010

HalfLytely and Bisacodyl (bisacodyl / polyethylene glycol 3350 / potassium chloride / sodium bicarbonate / sodium chloride): “I had to use this for a colonoscopy. I was given a choice of 4 flavor packets, I chose the cherry. It didn't taste bad at all. I've spoken to people who said this started working within 30 minutes after beginning to take it. For me it took almost 2 hours. Since it took so long I was able to finish the entire container before I began having movements. Because of this I felt very bloated but that diminished once it started working. It's very thorough but there's no discomfort with it. It also didn't keep me up all night. It started working around 7 pm and stopped by bedtime so I was able to get a good nights sleep with no getting up during the night. However, from 7 to 10 I was going every 15-20 minutes. It was much better than I expected.”