User Reviews for Benzocaine

Also known as: Americaine, Americaine Anesthetic Lubricant, Americaine Hemorrhoidal, Anacaine, Anbesol, Anbesol Baby, Anbesol Cold Sore, Babee Teething Lotion, BeeGentle, Benz-O-Sthetic, Benzo-Jel, Bicozene, Boil Ease Pain Relieving, Caine Tips Oral Pain Relief, Cepacol Dual Relief Sore Throat, Cepacol Fizzlers, Cepacol Sensations Hydra, Cepacol Sensations Warming, Cepacol Sore Throat & Coating, Cepacol Ultra, Chigger-Tox, Chiggerex, Chloraseptic Sore Throat Relief Strips, Dent-O-Kain, Denti-Care Denti-Freeze, Dermoplast, Detane, Foille Plus, Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel, Hem-Prep, Hurricaine, Isodettes, Kank-a, Lanacane, Laryngesic, Maintain, Medicone, Mosco Nail A Cain, Num-Zit, Numzident, Opahl, Ora film, Orabase, Orabase with Benzocaine, Orajel, Orajel Baby, Orajel Denture Plus, Orajel Overnight Cold Sore Patch, OraMagic Plus, Outgro Pain Relief, Play Longer, Precaine B, Retre-Gel, Rid-A-Pain, Skeeter Stik, Solarcaine First Aid Medicated Spray, Spec-T, Sting Relief, Sting-Kill, Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel, Topex, Topex Topical Anethetic, Topical Anesthetic Dental Gel, Trocaine, Zilactin Tooth and Gum Instant Pain Reliever, Zilactin-B …show all brand names

Reviews for Benzocaine to treat Pruritus

Lanacane (benzocaine): "My thighs rubbed together all the time and wearing skirts or dresses or even going to sleep made me uncomfortable...applying the gel made me side effects.... I am happy I found this product and my skin is alot better... I used to use powder and found that my skin got worse and hurt... After using this gel my skin is so much for a primer... No thanks.... I use witch hazel as a cleaner and first aide... Anyway... Once again I am so happy I found this product...."

Waifu (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 9, 2017

Skeeter Stik (benzocaine): "Skeeter Stik is the best itch medicine stick for insect bites that I have used."

NevaS May 13, 2011

Lanacane (benzocaine): "I am diabetic and have itches over several parts of the body. I discovered Lanacane by accident and it works wonders for me. The problem with Lanacane is that body heat makes it melt and it runs off on the bed, in the clothing, etc, therefore the duration on the skin is reduced. Also, I have discovered that with repeated use, the skin became red. I am now applying a generous layer of body powder (talc) over Lanacane. This prevents Lanacane from melting and running off the skin. The duration is about tripled, and there is no more irritated, red skin. The more powder you apply the better. You end up looking like fried chicken but you will feel much much better."

GuyH March 15, 2009