User Reviews for Atropine/difenoxin

Also known as: Motofen

Atropine/difenoxin has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Atropine/difenoxin reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Diarrhea, Chronic 10.0
Diarrhea, Acute 10.0
Summary of Atropine/difenoxin reviews 10.0 3 reviews

wolfcrick · Taken for 10 years or more October 2, 2019

Motofen (atropine / difenoxin) for Diarrhea, Acute: “my experience is the same as everyone else's. "A WONDER DRUG". I have Crohn's and this is the only medication that helps me through the day. Believe me I have tried them all. My only complaint is the cost. Am trying to work something out with my insurance, and you know how that goes. WOLFCRICXK”

sport78 · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 18, 2013

Motofen (atropine / difenoxin) for Diarrhea, Acute: “I've tried everything over the years from Donnatol to Imodium and finally was prescribed Motofen. My trips to the bathroom have gone from 8 times to 1 a day. I no longer have pain and the medicine has reduced my anxiety and I generally feel better overall! Thanks Motofen!”

sicily May 5, 2008

Motofen (atropine / difenoxin) for Diarrhea, Chronic: “I have used Motofen for over 5 years for the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Have tried many other medications and none of them help. I am finding it very hard to get presciptions filled - nobody seems to carry Motofen because it is an "old" drug.”