User Reviews for Septocaine

Reviews for Septocaine

For Local Anesthesia "From My experience, is not a safe product/drug. I have had after affects of this medication where I feel anxiety, nervousness, dizziness, dry mouth, and wobbliness. I feel challenge to drive on the highway at times, where I feel impaired to go beyond 60mph. You simply do not feel like yourself. The DMD mentioned no side affects. I believe most dental offices/medical staff are partially informed of the severe side affects; and have very little knowledge on Septocaine better known as Epinephrine Bitartrate. Most patients who are introduced to this medicine are not aware of post side affects. It should be off the market. The sustainability of the drug is unknown-Please be advise, use old fashion Novicaine-(the shortest acting anesthetic at a minimal)."

VERY UPSET MEDICAL PROF. March 6, 2019