User Reviews for Septocaine

Local Anesthesia

Summary of Septocaine reviews 10.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Septocaine

Saved · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 11, 2019

For Local Anesthesia "Without this articaine/epinephrine I do not get numb. This usually is worn off within 30 minutes after getting a filling. My life with any dental work before discovering had been terrorizing as I have always had this problem of the anesthesia not working but as a little kid no one believed me and I felt every thing. I am 51 years old and I recently cried because it was the 1st time in my life I did not cry at the dentist. This would not be possible without septocaine."

byrdg40 April 14, 2019

For Local Anesthesia "I have been lightheaded and dizzy on and off since I had 3 fillings on one side of my mouth filled. It is mostly when I stand up. It has been a week and I am still experiencing these symptoms. Does anyone know how long these side effects will last?"

VERY UPSET MEDICAL PROF. March 6, 2019

For Local Anesthesia "From My experience, is not a safe product/drug. I have had after affects of this medication where I feel anxiety, nervousness, dizziness, dry mouth, and wobbliness. I feel challenge to drive on the highway at times, where I feel impaired to go beyond 60mph. You simply do not feel like yourself. The DMD mentioned no side affects. I believe most dental offices/medical staff are partially informed of the severe side affects; and have very little knowledge on Septocaine better known as Epinephrine Bitartrate. Most patients who are introduced to this medicine are not aware of post side affects. It should be off the market. The sustainability of the drug is unknown-Please be advise, use old fashion Novicaine-(the shortest acting anesthetic at a minimal)."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)