User Reviews for Hypercare to treat Hyperhidrosis

Hypercare has an average rating of 8.9 out of 10 from a total of 204 ratings for the treatment of Hyperhidrosis. 86% of those users who reviewed Hypercare reported a positive effect, while 7% reported a negative effect.

Hypercare Rating Summary

8.9/10 average rating

Compare all 15 medications used in the treatment of Hyperhidrosis.

Reviews for Hypercare

Red · Taken for less than 1 month August 13, 2019

“This is one of the rare times that something worked for me as advertised! I applied Hypercare three consecutive nights then skipped a night, and have now gone two days with out treatment and my underarm sweating is gone!”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 5, 2018

“Although the Hypercare did stop the sweating, I have developed hypo- pigmentation in my armpits. I am curious if others have had this effects as well.”

Kylie Rae August 21, 2017

“It only burns when putting on after shaving or in excessive amounts. I have been using it for years and only need to apply it about once a month to keep armpits from having an odor. I do not ever sweat anymore. So glad I bought this product”

Anonymous August 12, 2008

“I have had hyperhidrosis of my hands, armpits, and feet my entire life. It made many things in my life extremely uncomfortable or impossible to do. (Even simple things... shaking hands, preparing food, wearing grey or any non-dark T-shirts, wearing sandals, the list goes on). I've been using Hypercare for 3 years now and it has literally changed my life. It's affordable and effective. I recommend to anyone suffering from hyperhidrosis.”

Anonymous October 28, 2009

“HyperCare is truly amazing. Worked after the very first application for my 12 yr old daughter. We tried every deodorant including Certain Dry & all the clinical strength products which did not work at all - she would still come home from school soaking wet in her armpit area. I really did not want to have her injected with botox but was seriously going to check into it because of the damage the sweating was doing to her self esteem. HyperCare did cause some irritation but my daughter says it is absolutely worth it - she is sooo happy and excited to be able to wear any color shirt now. I had no idea that it was that big of a problem for her because she didn't tell me because she was embarrassed about it. Absolutely recommend this product !”

Anonymous September 24, 2009

“This product is AMAZING !! I am a 13 year old and I have been sweating a lot since 6th grade. I told my mom a week ago that I cant take sweating anymore. So embarrassing in school. No one really notices me sweating because I would always wear a jacket even in the summer time! So I called my doctor and she told me she would prescribe Hypercare. Well I used it the first night and wow the nest morning I didn't sweat a bit. I can wear any color now but every night I put it on it burns or itches but mostly itches. It's worth it trust me. So thank you so much Hypercare and yes I do recommend it to anybody who sweats a lot.”

Lai'smom · Taken for less than 1 month April 28, 2015

“Life changing. I am a 30 yr old female. I have suffered from excessive sweating since I was at least 13. I have never told anyone about it. Somehow I managed grade school, high school, college, work and hid it. I don't shake hands and I always wear dark shirts. My areas are hands, feet and underarms. I'm married now and somehow for the most part avoided holding hands with my husband. I have a 2 year old daughter now and I was determined to find something that worked so I would never feel like I couldn't hold her hand. I saw a dermatologist for the for the first time ever on April 23rd. The next day I didn't sweat a drop. Today is day 2 and I have no words for the relief I feel. I feel normal. I feel like my silent suffering is over.”

Nicole0022113 May 1, 2014

“I have suffered from excessive underarm sweating since hitting puberty. It was very discouraging. Many girls my age would have the absolute cutest outfit and I however could not wear it because it would show my sweat stains almost immediately. I would wear light colored shirts so that you could not see them quickly. Or large shirts. Layers of shirts. It did not matter if it was 100 degrees or 30 degrees, I would sweat profusely. I tried many things. I finally discovered this product and no longer have to worry about my sweating. I no longer feel the need to constantly hide my underarms. I can wear anything I want to wear. I have been using this product for over 3 years now and at 24, I have finally overcome my excessive sweating.”

drypits August 7, 2014

“I have never done a review like this but I feel I should. I have had a major pit sweating problem for the last yr or so. Went to the Dr yesterday for an unrelated issue. While there I brought up the underarm sweating issue I've been having. I assumed he'd say to change my diet or change soaps, etc. instead he prescribed this for me. I picked up the prescription that night and went home to try it. I was absolutely amazed. Immediately after I cleaned and applied, no more sweating. None. Zippo. Nada. Today, just one day after first application I've been dry as a bone all day. All day I've been checking and couldn't believe I was still dry. Amazing stuff. I'm blown away. Thought this was just something I'd have to deal with, but I guess not.”

Christina P · Taken for less than 1 month June 12, 2014

“I have been dealing with sweaty palms since the 3rd grade. I never understood why I was so different. I couldn't wear cute sandals because my feet would slip and slide. I couldn't hold my husband's hand without drenching his. I am now 32, live in hot/humid Florida so finally decided to ask my dermatologist what can help. I used this stuff twice on my feet and was AMAZED that I wore sandals and did not slip out of them - total life changer.”

Anne27 October 13, 2014

“This product is amazing. I had very intense armpit sweating (armpit area would be soaked with sweat, just from me sitting still or doing anything) since I was 13 or so and I am 27 now. Dermatologist prescribed this last week, and it is my third day using it today and I have had no sweat at all since the first time I put this stuff on. Seriously, it is bone dry!! For once! I am so happy I don't have to wear only black tops anymore and can now wear pretty and colorful tops without worrying that someone will see the sweat stains. It is a miracle and I now feel so much more confident and free. To anyone who has this issue, please try it, it really does work well. Additionally, I didn't experience the burning or itching others have described.”

JennJenn94 November 6, 2014

“This medication it's Amazing! Since I was about 15 I have sweated on my back like crazy! Always having to wear a undershirt to try and hide it. In the last few years I started to sweat like crazy around my forehead. Just sitting doing nothing sweat would pour down my face and back. Stopped going places because I was so mortified by it. I asked my doctor for help and he prescribed Hypercare. Didn't like it at first because it burned so much. I kept using it every night and for a week and the burning has stopped. I no longer wear under shirts. I can go any where now and I no longer sweat at all. It's been a huge life changer. It's a freedom that I can't explain unless you have suffered from Hyperhidrosis.”

BenGee123 May 26, 2015

“Never in my life have I written a review for anything i've taken, yet I felt the need to write this as I suffered the same symptoms as many people that has already reviewed. I only wore black t shirts or tanks, could never wear color due to sweating like a dog in my armpits for no reason. Large, visible dark wet spots under my arm for no reason just sitting in class. Was pessimistic about Hypercare as many things haven't worked in the past but take my word for it: this stuff will change your life! Take your chance and free yourself of the silent trauma of sweating profusely.”

hot'nsweaty · Taken for less than 1 month March 26, 2014

“I've suffered from hyperhidrosis since around 8th grade. I'm 32 now. I've tried so many different things to stop the sweating but nothing has worked. It really has been a depressing issue. The big clothes, layering, napkins, lying, hiding, etc. (sigh)...I went to the doc last week & got Hypercare. I LOVE this & have only used it about 3 times. Wish someone would have gave me this YEARS AGO! I would recommend this to anyone. Its totally changed my self confidence.”

Rachel C May 5, 2009

“I suffered from EXTREME hyperhidrosis for eleven years since the age of thirteen. I used to wear several layers of clothing including paper towels under my arms to try to disguise the problem, but to no avail. I would sweat through several layers of clothing. Greatly to my surprise, after just two weeks of using Hypercare MY SWEATING CEASED. Because the active ingredient in it is an alcohol solution you can apply as many layers as you need without a nasty buildup of gunk that come with regular solid and gel antiperspirants. I really thought I was going to need botox or surgery, but ended up trying this product at the urging of my dermatologist. SO HAPPY.”

Anonymous October 14, 2009

“I had the same problem. Always had to wear black or a zipper up/sweater to cover it. My doctor prescribed this to me and it's like a gift from heaven! It burned so bad though. I couldn't really take it, so for all you girls out there that try it and have the same results ask your doctor to prescribe you triamcinolone lotion. You put it on after and there's no burning or swelling or anything! And it leaves your underarms super soft for shaving rather than irritated from the treatment. I definitely recommend this. ”

Thank You Doc!! October 13, 2009

“I honestly didn't realize I had a medical condition. I just thought my deodorants weren't working for me. I recently had a rash under my arm and went to the doctor and he said I had hyperhidrosis. For the past few years I'm am only to wear tank tops or black/white shirts to prevent the seeing of my underarm sweat, so terribly embarrassing. I would have such envy of anybody who could wear a clingy colored shirt! Now that I have been prescribed Hypercare it has only been one day and I wore a gray clingy shirt today with no armpit sweat stain! I feel so much more comfortable now, and I get too expand my wardrobe with clingy colorful shirts now! Thank you doctor!”

happyhappy123 · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 24, 2013

“Sounds very dramatic, but it has literally changed my life. No more sweaty palms. It's definitely caused my armpits to sweat less, but it hasn't completely stopped that yet. Be aware that you have to apply it every single night (at least at first) and it causes itching and redness, and if you use it on your hands, they will be very dry. However, it's a very small price to pay because it really does stop sweating. For me, it took about 1 1/2-2 weeks before my hands completely stopped sweating, but there was noticeable difference the next day. Worth every penny.”

SJKR May 8, 2015

“Hypercare is AMAZING! I have had an excessive sweating problem since high school. I always wear tank tops(never long sleeved or regular t-shirts). But if I have**** to, I will wear a black shirt. I swear constantly. Just the other day I was sitting in an orientation for work and the AC was broken and it was over 100 degrees in the room. I was sitting in a business suit and didn't even want to take my jacket off because I knew what was going on underneath. I had a waterfall of water falling from my arm pits onto my shirt. Huge armpit wet spots. So I sat there and suffered lol. Not anymore!!! This stuff really works. It definitely stings if you put it on the same day that you shaved, and it itches. But I don't even care! I'm in love with this”

Anonymous March 3, 2014

“100% suggest trying this antiperspirant. I tried absolutely every deodorant and antiperspirant for years and nothing ever worked. I used to sweat terribly and would without fail have large sweat stains, regardless of freezing temperatures or short sleeve shirts. I tried Hypercare after reading tons of reviews and I'm incredibly happy I did. It works for me every single day!”

bgs17 May 16, 2015

“I've always had a problem with my underarms getting soaked for no reason. It could be freezing and I would still be wet. There was no smell, just the wetness. As a high school student, I always tried to cover it up with dark clothes and baggy shirts. I've been using hyper care for about a week and it's amazing! I've been completely dry since the first use. However, the first two uses made my arms burn really bad. They were really sensitive to the touch for the next two days. I just applied it again for the 3rd time this week and it is just a small tingling feeling. At first it may burn, but if you're like me, it was worth it! Great product!”

Sunshineallday September 15, 2013

“I have had sweaty armpits for years! Tried the napkin trick, black tops, not lifting my arms, avoiding people, various deodorants and not shaving. Wasn't living freely! This stuff works! Doctor prescribed it. I would pay 100.00 per bottle if that's what it took to get it. Don't get excited when you put it on, thinking the more you put on the less you will sweat. This will cause severe itching. A little bit goes a long way. The next morning- no sweat. This product has given me my social life back. Love it.”

Anonymous March 15, 2009

“I have very sweaty palms that I unfortunately inherited from my mother and father. I just started using Hypercare one week ago and applied it nightly. I have seen a wonderful change in such a short period of time. My sweaty hands affected me in social and religious settings which included shaking hands. It used to be so embarrassing to watch the reaction on the other person's face when they shook my wet palms. Hypercare has made me feel so much happier, like a weight lifted off my shoulders. I can't say enough about it.”

Anonymous August 25, 2015

“As everyone else I have a terrible problem sweating and can only wear black t shirts or tank tops. I only started using this a year ago and aside from the burning and soreness after, its great. However, I just went to refill my prescription and was told that they are no longer manufacturing it, I went to many pharmacys and was told the same thing. I don't understand why.”

rcknroll August 21, 2013

“I had a huge problem with underarm sweating. I would sweat and have visible wetness under my shirt 5 minutes after putting it on. This product has changed my life. I feel completely dry now. I can wear different colors and not have to worry about wetness. I used to actually switch out napkins under my arms to stop the sweating. Once your body gets used to this product, you only have to apply it once a month or so (sometimes even less, like every 2 months in my experience) this product is like a wonder product.”

zao August 27, 2010

“It's a miracle. Hypercare saved my life. I had been suffering from smelling arm pits all my life to the point that used to have (all the time) baby wipes and a deodorant in my purse to refresh my under arms. I don't need to do that anymore, thanks to Hypercare. I can deal with the burning and/or itching. I'm 35 years old and for the first time in twenty something years I found something that works. AND WHEN I SAY IT WORKS I MEAN IT WORKS.”

Kel8986 July 27, 2014

“I don't know why I didn't try this product sooner. Like many others, I felt like underarm sweating was just a "normal" part of me. When I became a hairdresser is when my sweating really started to bother me. Having to work with the public all day and lifting my arms constantly made me self conscious. Not only was I worried about the sweat rings, I knew there was a slight odor from the sweat. I could only wear certain color clothing, and certain materials. Everything I wore became a sweat soaked mess within no time. So frustrating!! So, anyhow, made a doctors appointment to go over my options and have been very pleased with Hypercare! Worked after just a couple applications. No more hiding and wearing a sweat soaked top all day ever again.”

Minana · Taken for less than 1 month May 18, 2013

“I could give this product 20 rating but it only goes up to 10. That's how much I loved it. In a professional setting, you don't wanna smell funky or wear a jacket all day because of sweat. That was me for the past several years. I mentioned it to my OBGYN and she asked me to try this and I did. Boy was I surprised. I don't care about the itchiness that comes with using it. To me that means its working its magic (lol). The best part is that I can wear my shirts and when I take them off, they're not sweat stained. Whoever made Hypercare, please keep making more great products like these.”

Learn more about Hyperhidrosis

More about Hypercare (aluminum chloride hexahydrate topical)

Other brands