User Reviews for Certain Dri

Learn more about Certain Dri.

Hyperhidrosis 4 reviews 10 medications

9.8
Summary of Certain Dri reviews 4 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Certain Dri

For Hyperhidrosis "Living I Phoenix, I rarely wear blouses with sleeves - most days it is a tank top with a jacket thrown over for the office. So, sweating in the pits is not an option unless I get my jackets dry cleaned after every use. I have been using Certain Dri roll-on, after trying various other 'clinical strength' antiperspirants for a few years now. While it has always itched when I apply the roll-on version at bed time, the solid version does not but I noticed some dampness in my pits with the solid. So, i am sticking to roll-on - worth the mild itching for completely dry pits."

PhoenixMom (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 10, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Cured perspiration problem.. No sweat equals no odor. After about 3 weeks of using I did get a red itchy rash and stopped using. As soon as rash healed I used it again. So I use 3 weeks then take a weeks break. It's worth it!"

KristineM July 31, 2015

For Hyperhidrosis "This product is a life saver. I tried almost everything before I found this and I was almost giving up. Certain Dri really works. My armpits used to be so wet all the time and it was so embarrassing, and it stinks really really bad. I even tried secret clinical strength and that was a waste of money, it made me sweat even more. I only use it twice a week and the whole week I have dry armpits and I smell good all day even with heavy activities, Thank you Certain Dri. I only wish I discovered this product sooner."

dbo (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 19, 2014

For Hyperhidrosis "I have used this for 6 years and it really works. I used to have wet arm pits all the time, and not only is it embarassing, but it ruins my clothes. Put this on at night, generously, and I promise the next day you will remain dry, and confident! I don't even have to use it every night.......I only use it every 3 nights!"

sweaty betty May 28, 2010

More about Certain Dri (aluminum chloride hexahydrate topical)

Professional resources