User Reviews for Certain Dri

Hyperhidrosis 8 reviews 9 medications

9.9
Summary of Certain Dri reviews 8 reviews 9.9

Reviews for Certain Dri

For Hyperhidrosis "I suffered with hyperhidrosis for years. I could be shivering cold and my armpits would still be pouring sweat. Wearing gray was out of the question! Then I found an antiperspirant containing aluminum chloride: Not to be overdramatic...but it changed my life! At first, I dealt with the unbearable itching and irritation. After a while, I learned to use less and only apply it at night. After a couple months of daily use, I reduced to every other day...then every few days...and after a year I eventually just stopped using it because the problem seemed to disappear completely. That was 15 years ago! To this day I still do not sweat under my arms unless I'm really exerting myself...and still it's such a small amount. Less than "normal" people."

JaMin2179 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hyperhidrosis "Try this product. Follow the directions. It worked for me. I lived the first 30 yrs of my life "pitted out". I used it regularly for about one year. Now, I still sweat during exertion, which I consider normal, but, I mostly only use deodorant products. I used this product when it was only sold thru the pharmacy window. Now you can get it on the shelf right next to all the other anti perspirant / deodorant products."

pitted pete July 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hyperhidrosis "Excessive Sweat effect us all differently, but thing that stays the same is that everyone with hyperhidrosis usually hates physical activities, social situations, anxiety, and any type of heat that makes us sweat more. Perspiration pretty much controls our lives and forces us to seek other means of hyperhidrosis treatments like the surgery, natural treatments, or a antiperspirant. The problem is that there is so many products and treatments for excessive sweating that its hard to figured out the right one for me. I liked Certain Dri because it gives me many types of products to choose from. It also give me 72 hours of protection with only one application. Make sure that you start with the lowest percentage of aluminium and move up from there"

Amazing Results January 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hyperhidrosis "I have been battling excessive sweat for a long time in my life. I have noticed that many hyperhidrosis treatments have not been working like the should be and have made it very difficult for me say that I found one that actually worked. Some worked for a little while then stopped and others only have a little or no effect, which is one of the things that I noticed with Certain Dri. However, with a little research I found out that hyperhidrosis solutions were not all created equal. For example, Certain Dri has three different types of products, which one of them has 12%,20%, and 25% in each of deodorant. So, when I tried the product, I used one that was too low in the percentage of aluminum, I went with a higher dosage and it works. YAY!!!!"

A true believer December 30, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hyperhidrosis "Living I Phoenix, I rarely wear blouses with sleeves - most days it is a tank top with a jacket thrown over for the office. So, sweating in the pits is not an option unless I get my jackets dry cleaned after every use. I have been using Certain Dri roll-on, after trying various other 'clinical strength' antiperspirants for a few years now. While it has always itched when I apply the roll-on version at bed time, the solid version does not but I noticed some dampness in my pits with the solid. So, i am sticking to roll-on - worth the mild itching for completely dry pits."

PhoenixMom (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 10, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hyperhidrosis "Cured perspiration problem.. No sweat equals no odor. After about 3 weeks of using I did get a red itchy rash and stopped using. As soon as rash healed I used it again. So I use 3 weeks then take a weeks break. It's worth it!"

KristineM July 31, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hyperhidrosis "This product is a life saver. I tried almost everything before I found this and I was almost giving up. Certain Dri really works. My armpits used to be so wet all the time and it was so embarrassing, and it stinks really really bad. I even tried secret clinical strength and that was a waste of money, it made me sweat even more. I only use it twice a week and the whole week I have dry armpits and I smell good all day even with heavy activities, Thank you Certain Dri. I only wish I discovered this product sooner."

dbo (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 19, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hyperhidrosis "I have used this for 6 years and it really works. I used to have wet arm pits all the time, and not only is it embarassing, but it ruins my clothes. Put this on at night, generously, and I promise the next day you will remain dry, and confident! I don't even have to use it every night.......I only use it every 3 nights!"

sweaty betty May 28, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Certain Dri (aluminum chloride hexahydrate topical)

Other brands: Drysol, Hypercare, Xerac AC, B+Drier