Best time to take amlodipine besylate?

It doesn't matter what time you take amlodipine (morning or evening) but just take it at the same time each day.

Good morning. I have a question I was diagnosed with angina and high blood pressure?

the dr. put me on atenolol and amlodipine besylate. the meds have lowered my pulse and not the blood pressure. I am now having a lot of pressure in ...

I am taking hydrochlorothiazide for high blood pressure. Also taking Amlodipine Besylate. I've?

... had a tickle in my throat for a long time. I'm constantly coughing. Doctors have said it's post nasal drip. I'm going out of my ...

I have high blood pressure. And I am also feeling dizzy now. My Dr prewscribed Amilodipine besylate?

I am concerned - should I take it? It is for 2.5ml

My mother has been using amlodipine besylate for high blood pressure. She no longer has insurance?

My mother has been using amlodipine besylate for high blood pressure. She no longer has insurance and is unable to get a prescription for this. Does ...

Are Amlodipine and amlodipine besylate the same thing?

My husband is 67 and has high blood pressure. He was prescribed amlodipine 5 mg and received that for awhile but later when refilled they gave him ...