Generic name: clindamycin phosphate
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Evoclin safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Evoclin.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
EVOCLIN Foam is for topical use only, and not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
Apply EVOCLIN Foam once daily to affected areas after the skin is washed with mild soap and allowed to fully dry. Use enough to cover the entire affected area.
If there has been no improvement after 6 to 8 weeks or if the condition becomes worse, treatment should be discontinued.
The contents of EVOCLIN Foam are flammable; avoid fire, flame and/or smoking during and immediately following application.
- Evoclin Side Effects
- Evoclin Drug Interactions
- Evoclin (clindamycin) consumer information
- Cleocin Vaginal Cream (clindamycin phosphate) vaginal cream dosage information
- Clinda-Derm (clindamycin phosphate) topical solution dosage information
- Clindacin P (clindamycin phosphate) swab dosage information
- Clindagel (clindamycin phosphate) topical gel dosage information
- Clindamax (clindamycin phosphate) vaginal cream dosage information
- Clindamax Topical Suspension (clindamycin phosphate) topical suspension dosage information
- Clindamycin Topical dosage information
- ClindaReach (clindamycin phosphate) topical solution dosage information
- Clindesse (clindamycin phosphate) vaginal cream dosage information
- Clindesse (clindamycin) consumer information