User Reviews for Ciprofloxacin
Also known as: Cipro, Cipro Cystitis Pack, Cipro I.V., Cipro XR, Proquin XR
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Ciprofloxacin.
Reviews for Ciprofloxacin to treat Crohn's Disease
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
Cipro (ciprofloxacin): This medicine keeps me well and out of hospitals. I've been on it for almost 20 years and the only time I get symptoms is when I've tried going off of it and end up in the hospital, only to return to using it. Lifesaver for me.
|April 2, 2011 9:56 PM|
Learn more about Crohn's Disease
Harvard Health Guide:
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Ciprofloxacin Consumer Overview
- ciprofloxacin MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- ciprofloxacin extended-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- ciprofloxacin suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- ciprofloxacin tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- ciprofloxacin Concise Consumer Information
- Cipro IV Advanced Consumer
- ciprofloxacin Advanced Consumer
- ciprofloxacin Intravenous Advanced Consumer
- Ciprofloxacin Monograph
- Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride Monograph