User Reviews for Ciprofloxacin

Also known as: Cipro, Cipro Cystitis Pack, Cipro I.V., Cipro XR, Proquin XR

Learn more about Ciprofloxacin.

Ciprofloxacin review summary

6.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 68 medications used in the treatment of Kidney Infections.

Reviews for Ciprofloxacin to treat Kidney Infections

Review by ellipsis92 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

ciprofloxacin: Had a kidney infection 2 years ago. The only side effect I had on these is feeling really sleepy/out of it at times. It also cured my diarrhea from my kidney infection. I had a terrible infection; fever, vomiting, couldn't eat for five days, diarrhea, and this cleared it right up. Don't be scared to try this medicine if it was prescribed to you. All because it happened to another person, doesn't mean it will happen to you.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 22, 2014 1:34 AM
Review by mball: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): I hate cipro. It sucks tne life out of me. I have no energy and it takes many , months to get better.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 20, 2014 3:25 AM
Review by Review (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): I have chronic urinary tract infections. Every time I know one is coming on, I go to my doctor and this is what is prescribed. This last urinary tract infection I couldn't get treated because I have no insurance and didn't have the money for the office visit. so I tried to wait it out or flush it with water. It eventually turned to a Kidney Infection and I was put on this medication. It does the trick within a day every time.

July 16, 2013 2:01 PM
Review by RobertPat (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): Cipro has worked well for both my wife and I over the years. Just remember to Not consume any dairy products during the days you are taking Cipro.

April 14, 2013 2:53 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

ciprofloxacin: Dear Antibiotic, I think by "may cause dizziness" you meant to say "may cause you to feel like you are stuck on a merry go round." Overall though ok, but for about an hour after I take it, I'm all dizzy. Other then that, its fine.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 25, 2012 1:29 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): Caused bad stomach upset.

October 24, 2012 3:50 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

ciprofloxacin: I got diagnosed with kidney infection yesterday and just started taking Cipro. It seems to be working quite well. Still have little pain and am bloated from the water but am doing okay.

July 12, 2012 2:17 PM
Review by Scootypoo: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): Cipro is great! It can't be beat! If my name was Cipro, that would be neat! Clearing up the kidney infection I've had finally. I did injure my back while on it though, which is a possible side effect and it makes me feel like bad but the kidney infection is finally going away.

January 26, 2012 11:29 AM
Review by krazy_in_ky: User Rating:

ciprofloxacin: I was given this medicine to prevent a kidney infection while having a kidney stone pass. It worked and didn't have too many side effects. I would recommend it.

November 9, 2010 10:56 PM
Review by ceccec: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): I had a wicked kidney infection it took a while but Cipro worked.

September 2, 2010 12:25 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): Cipro was working for me and just stopped.I started getting sick again halfway through the treatment.

May 3, 2010 9:47 AM