User Reviews for Ciprofloxacin

Also known as: Cipro, Cipro Cystitis Pack, Cipro I.V., Cipro XR, Proquin XR

Learn more about Ciprofloxacin.

Ciprofloxacin review summary

7.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 367 medications used in the treatment of Sinusitis.

Reviews for Ciprofloxacin to treat Sinusitis

Review by Jackrorabbit (taken for less than 1 month):

Of all the available antibiotics, this one has the fewest side effects for me, and unless I have a MRSA infection in my sinus, the one that works the best. Allergic reactions can happen with any medicine, so make sure you know those signs. Itchy skin (hyper itchy), welts, short of breath, blue fingernails, etc.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 21, 2014 11:01 AM

Review by I had sinus and ear etc...:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): After taking just three pills I had diarrhea and nausea.

September 27, 2013 9:55 AM

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): With a combination of Cipro and some Mucinex my sinus problems were gone in 24 hours. I'm finishing the medicine and feeling great.

February 1, 2012 1:13 AM

Review by Shebalin:

I was prescribed it this morning for sinus infection to be taken 100mg 2 times a day. After the second pill this evening my sinuses started clearing and I felt energized and amazed at how quickly it helped. I am afraid though it is going to affect my ability to get a good nights sleep and I have a small rash but not itchy. My worst worry is that I just had ankle surgery and currently having some problems with my Achilles tendon that my doctor is aware of. After researching the medication this evening I am almost afraid of taking it anymore. I have enough ankle problems as it is. Love how fast it works though...but side effects could be troublesome.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 8, 2011 12:15 AM

This medication made me nauseous everytime I took it, but I continued to take it . On the 7th day I became very ill. Chills, vomiting, hurting and I stayed in bed for 2 days except for going to the Instant Care. They said I had an allergic reaction. The doctor also gave me a 1-pill medication to prevent an yeast infection.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 30, 2010 9:43 AM

Review by lorina:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): I had sinusitis since I was in high school. My doctor prescribed me this, it took 2 weeks before it works. This medicine was great!

January 27, 2010 10:06 PM