User Reviews for Ciprofloxacin

Also known as: Cipro, Cipro Cystitis Pack, Cipro I.V., Cipro XR, Proquin XR

Learn more about Ciprofloxacin.

Ciprofloxacin review summary

7.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 364 medications used in the treatment of Sinusitis.

Reviews for Ciprofloxacin to treat Sinusitis

Review by I had sinus and ear etc...:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): After taking just three pills I had diarrhea and nausea.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 27, 2013 9:55 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): With a combination of Cipro and some Mucinex my sinus problems were gone in 24 hours. I'm finishing the medicine and feeling great.

February 1, 2012 1:13 AM
Review by Shebalin: User Rating:

ciprofloxacin: I was prescribed it this morning for sinus infection to be taken 100mg 2 times a day. After the second pill this evening my sinuses started clearing and I felt energized and amazed at how quickly it helped. I am afraid though it is going to affect my ability to get a good nights sleep and I have a small rash but not itchy. My worst worry is that I just had ankle surgery and currently having some problems with my Achilles tendon that my doctor is aware of. After researching the medication this evening I am almost afraid of taking it anymore. I have enough ankle problems as it is. Love how fast it works though...but side effects could be troublesome.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 8, 2011 12:15 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

ciprofloxacin: This medication made me nauseous everytime I took it, but I continued to take it . On the 7th day I became very ill. Chills, vomiting, hurting and I stayed in bed for 2 days except for going to the Instant Care. They said I had an allergic reaction. The doctor also gave me a 1-pill medication to prevent an yeast infection.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 30, 2010 9:43 AM
Review by lorina: User Rating:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): I had sinusitis since I was in high school. My doctor prescribed me this, it took 2 weeks before it works. This medicine was great!

January 27, 2010 10:06 PM

Learn more about Sinusitis

Severe allergies and anaphylaxis: Learn how epinephrine can save a life. Watch Video