NyGuard Plus Flea & Tick Premise SprayThis page contains information on NyGuard Plus Flea & Tick Premise Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- NyGuard Plus Flea & Tick Premise Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for NyGuard Plus Flea & Tick Premise Spray
- Direction and dosage information for NyGuard Plus Flea & Tick Premise Spray
NyGuard Plus Flea & Tick Premise SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
● Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae
● Prevents flea infestation for 7 months
● Neutralizes pet odors including urine
● No-drip application
● Breaks the life cycle of fleas
● Fast-acting formula
● Will not stain water-safe surfaces
● For use in residential and commercial sites
3-phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 3SR)-2,2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl) cyclopropanecarboxylate
N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
NyGuard Plus Flea & Tick Premise Spray Caution
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ALL DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE USE
● Apply this product only as specified on the label.
● Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs.
● THIS PRODUCT IS FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
● Do not use in aircraft cabins.
● Do not apply this product directly to companion animals (pets).
● Do not apply this product when food, feed and/or drinking water is present.
● Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
● Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift.
● Do not use in food areas of food handling establishments, restaurants, or other areas where food is commercially prepared or processed. Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed or facility is in operation. Serving areas are areas where foods are served, such as dining rooms, but excluding areas where foods may be prepared or held. In the home, cover all food processing surfaces and utensils during treatment, or thoroughly wash utensils before use. Cover exposed food and drinking water, and remove utensils before use.
● Do not apply directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
● Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums and ornamental fish ponds before spraying, and turn aquarium systems off.
For indoor use in homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, apartments, schools, dorms, boats, ships, trains, trucks, warehouses, veterinary clinics, and other commercial buildings.
For best results before any carpet/surface treatment, vacuum thoroughly before spraying and immediately dispose of vacuum bag in outside trash. Before treatment, SHAKE WELL and make a test application to surfaces to be treated in an inconspicuous place.
Fleas & Ticks: Hold can 2 or 3 feet from surfaces to be treated. Turn container upside down and point valve toward surface to be sprayed. Be sure to apply uniformly using a sweeping motion to carpets, rugs, flooring, floors, drapes and all surfaces of upholstered furniture including under cushions. Avoid over wetting furniture and carpeting. A fine mist or spray applied uniformly is all that is necessary to kill fleas and ticks. Be sure to treat pet bedding, as this is a primary hiding place for fleas, ticks, and their eggs. No need to remove pet bedding after treatment. DO NOT TREAT PETS. Use a registered flea control product on your pets in conjunction with this treatment.
Cockroaches: Spray into hiding places such as cracks, crevices, behind sinks and cabinets, along baseboards and floors, around drains and plumbing. Directly contact as many cockroaches as possible.
Dust Mites: Spray with a sweeping motion to surfaces where mites congregate such as mattresses, box springs, headboards, floors, carpeting, and baseboards. Spray surfaces until damp. Apply on mattresses as a spot treatment to mattress seams, edges, buttons, and tufts of bed only. Do not use directly on pillows, bed linens, or cloths. Do not saturate the mattress and do not treat entire surface area of mattress. Allow mattress to dry thoroughly before replacing pillows and/or bed linens.
Carpet Beetles: Apply with a sweeping motion as a surface spray to carpet, rugs, closets, baseboards, upholstered furniture, and around edges of carpet.
Lice: Spray only surfaces that cannot be laundered or dry-cleaned including mattresses and upholstered furniture. Apply on mattresses as a spot treatment to mattress seams, edges, buttons, and tufts of bed only. Do not use directly on pillows, bed linens, or cloths. Do not saturate the mattress and do not treat entire surface area of mattress. Allow mattress to dry thoroughly before replacing pillows and/or bed linens.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
NyGuard Plus Flea & Tick Premise Spray Caution
Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
● Take off contaminated clothing.
● Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
● Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies, pesticide concerns or incidents), call 1-888-740-8712.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Keep this product in its tightly closed original container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Do Not Puncture or Incinerate!
Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
CONTAINS NO CFCs WHICH DEPLETE THE OZONE LAYER
Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols
EPA Reg. No. 1021-2580
EPA Est. No. 1021-MN-2
Manufactured by MGK®.
NYGUARD® and MGK® are registered trademarks of McLaughlin Gormley King Company
©2020 MGK. All rights reserved.
7325 Aspen Lane North, Minneapolis, MN 55428
Presentation: 17 oz. aerosol can.
7325 ASPEN LANE NORTH, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55428
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2022-11-29