Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Dog ShampooThis page contains information on Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo
- Direction and dosage information for Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo
Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Dog ShampooThis treatment applies to the following species:
Fleas & Ticks
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo Caution
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing dogs. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. DO NOT USE ON CATS.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is highly toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment wash-waters or rinsate. Drift and run-off may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas.
IF IN EYES
● Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
● Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
● Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
● Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
● Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
● Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
● Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
HOT LINE NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or veterinarian, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-275-1414, twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
● Apply this product only as specified on the label.
● Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs.
● Except when applying directly to pets, do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift.
● Do not apply this product to pets (puppies) less than 6 months of age.
● Do not apply this product to cats or kittens.
USE ONLY ON DOGS
Do not use on puppies under 6 months of age.
Do not use on cats or kittens.
1. Wet pet’s coat thoroughly with water and rub shampoo into coat starting with head
2. Keep out of pet’s eyes
3. Work backward from head to tail until coat is completely covered with foamy lather
4. Let stand or continue to massage in for 5 minutes
5. Rinse and towel dry
6. Repeat weekly (if necessary).
Storage And Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store this product in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible to children. Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Disposal: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
EPA Reg. No. 2596-153
EPA Est. No. 11525-IL-001
Hartz® and other trademarks are trademarks of The Hartz Mountain Corporation.
Made for The Hartz Mountain Corporation, 400 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094
18 fl. oz. (532ml) - Fresh Citrus fragrance
18 fl. oz. (532ml) - FRESH Scent
400 PLAZA DRIVE, SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094-3688
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30