Bio-Cox 120G Plus (Canada)This page contains information on Bio-Cox 120G Plus for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Bio-Cox 120G Plus Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Bio-Cox 120G Plus
- Direction and dosage information for Bio-Cox 120G Plus
Bio-Cox 120G PlusThis treatment applies to the following species:
Contains micro tracer
Salinomycin Sodium Medicating Premix
Veterinary Use Only
For Feed Manufacturing Use Only
Each kg contains 120 g (12%) of salinomycin sodium in a carrier suitable for incorporation in feed.
FOR USE IN BROILER CHICKEN FEED ONLY
Bio-Cox 120G Plus Indications
As an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. tenella and E. brunetti in broiler chickens.
IMPORTANT: MUST BE THOROUGHLY MIXED IN FEED BEFORE USE
Thoroughly mix 0.5 kg of BIO-COX® 120G Premix with 999.5 kg of complete feed to obtain a medicated feed with a salinomycin sodium concentration of 0.0060% (60 mg/kg). The medicated feed can be prepared in the form of meal or pellets.
The medicated feed is to be fed continuously as the sole ration up to marketing.
Do not feed to replacement, laying or breeding chickens.
Operators handling the concentrated product should wear a face mask, gloves, and protective clothing.
Keep this drug out of the reach of children.
1. Do not allow dogs, horses or turkeys access to this drug. It is known to be toxic to these species. Extra care should be taken to avoid contamination of feeds for these animals.
2. A weight gain reduction may occur in cockerels fed this drug in the absence of coccidial exposure.
3. Do not administer tiamulin to birds receiving this drug.
4. Do not use in feeds containing pellet-binding agents.
5. Do not use this drug for the treatment of coccidiosis.
6. Consult a veterinarian or poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a 2 day period.
Store in a dry place at room temperature.
LOT See bag seal
EXP. See bag seal
Huvepharma is a trademark and Bio-Cox is a registered trademark of Huvepharma.
HUVEPHARMA EOOD, 3a, Nikolay Haytov Street, Sofia 1113, Bulgaria
Huvepharma Canada Corporation Inc. 275 Slater Street, suite 900 Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5H9
Rev. 1 01-2018
275 SLATER STREET, SUITE 1800, OTTAWA, ON, K1P 5H9
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2022-11-29