Bio-Cox 120G Plus (Canada)This page contains information on Bio-Cox 120G Plus for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Bio-Cox 120G Plus Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Bio-Cox 120G Plus
- Direction and dosage information for Bio-Cox 120G Plus
Bio-Cox 120G PlusThis treatment applies to the following species:
Contains micro tracer.
Salinomycin Sodium Medicating Premix
Veterinary Use Only
For Feed Manufacturing Use Only
Each kg contains 120 g (12%) of salinomycin sodium in a carrier suitable for incorporation in feed.
FOR USE IN BROILER CHICKEN FEED ONLY
Bio-Cox 120G Plus Indications
As an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. tenella and E. brunetti in broiler chickens.
IMPORTANT: MUST BE THOROUGHLY MIXED IN FEED BEFORE USE
Thoroughly mix 0.5 kg of BIO-COX® 120G Premix with 999.5 kg of complete feed to obtain a medicated feed with a salinomycin sodium concentration of 0.0060% (60 mg/kg). The medicated feed can be prepared in the form of meal or pellets.
The medicated feed is to be fed continuously as the sole ration up to marketing.
Do not feed to replacement, laying or breeding chickens.
Operators handling the concentrated product should wear a face mask, gloves, and protective clothing.
Keep this drug out of the reach of children.
1. Do not allow dogs, horses or turkeys access to this drug. It is known to be toxic to these species. Extra care should be taken to avoid contamination of feeds for these animals.
2. A weight gain reduction may occur in cockerels fed this drug in the absence of coccidial exposure.
3. Do not administer tiamulin to birds receiving this drug.
4. Do not use in feeds containing pellet-binding agents.
5. Do not use this drug for the treatment of coccidiosis.
6. Consult a veterinarian or poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a 2 day period.
Store in a dry place at room temperature.
Zoetis is a trademark and Bio-Cox is a registered trademark of Zoetis or its licensors, used under license by Zoetis Canada Inc.
Zoetis Canada Inc., Kirkland QC H9H 4M7
NAC No.: 1198480.1
16,740 TRANS-CANADA HIGHWAY, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Technical Services Canada:||800-461-0917|
|Technical Services USA:||800-366-5288|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Bio-Cox 120G Plus information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-01-04