Vanaclear PD Side Effects
Generic name: triprolidine
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 4, 2021.
Note: This document contains side effect information about triprolidine. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Vanaclear PD.
For the Consumer
Applies to triprolidine: oral solution, oral tablets
Side effects include:
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to triprolidine: compounding powder, oral liquid, oral suspension extended release, oral tablet chewable
Frequency not reported: Dizziness, drowsiness[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Fever[Ref]
More about Vanaclear PD (triprolidine)
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- En español
- Drug class: antihistamines
Related treatment guides
1. "Product Information. Vanaclear PD (triprolidine)." GM Pharmaceuticals (2018):
2. "Product Information. Histex PD Drops (triprolidine)." Allegis Pharmaceuticals (2018):
3. "Product Information. Histex Syrup (triprolidine)." Allegis Pharmaceuticals (2018):
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.