User Reviews for Carbinoxamine

Also known as: Carboxine, Ryvent, Karbinal ER, Cordron NR, Arbinoxa Histex CT Histex IE Histex PD

Carbinoxamine has an average rating of 9.3 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Carbinoxamine reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Allergic Rhinitis   9.3
Summary of Carbinoxamine reviews 9.3 3 reviews

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 14, 2012

Palgic (carbinoxamine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Works great for my son with severe allergies, helps with his cough when he's ill. One of the best allergy medicines I've used on him.”

sumbody2luv August 22, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis: “The carbinoxamine maleate has worked wonderful for me. I have TMJ, caused by fibromyalsia, and the TMJ is causing fluid to build up behind my left eardrum. It's very painful and causes my ears to plug up and ring really bad at times. The carbinoxamine maleate has helped to dry the fluid up and I can take it as needed. They have not discontinued it and am sorry to the person who was told they did. Specially since it worked so well for him/her.”

Mike in PA January 25, 2010

Palgic (carbinoxamine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I found this medication to be the best. I could wake up in the morning without the phlegm in the back of my throat. This was the only medication that helped. Why was it discontinued??? The medicine my doctor has given me now does nothing for me.”