Mylicon Side Effects
Generic Name: simethicone
Note: This document contains side effect information about simethicone. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Mylicon.
For the Consumer
Applies to simethicone: oral capsule, oral capsule liquid filled, oral liquid, oral solution, oral suspension, oral syrup, oral tablet, oral tablet chewable
There have not been any common or important side effects reported with this medicine. However, if you notice any side effects, check with your doctor.
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to simethicone: compounding liquid, compounding powder, oral capsule, oral disintegrating strip, oral liquid, oral tablet, oral tablet chewable
1. "Product Information. Mylicon (simethicone)." Johnson and Johnson Medical Inc, Arlington, TX.
2. "Multum Information Services, Inc. Expert Review Panel"
Some side effects of Mylicon may not be reported. Always consult your doctor or healthcare specialist for medical advice. You may also report side effects to the FDA.
More about Mylicon (simethicone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous GI agents