Melpaque HP Side Effects
Generic name: hydroquinone topical
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 21, 2021.
Note: This document contains side effect information about hydroquinone topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Melpaque HP.
For the Consumer
Applies to hydroquinone topical: topical combination cream, topical cream gel emulsion or solution
Side effects include:
Mild skin irritation and sensitization (e.g., burning, erythema, stinging).
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to hydroquinone topical: compounding powder, topical cream, topical emulsion, topical gel, topical solution
More about Melpaque HP (hydroquinone topical)
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents
- Patient Information
- Melpaque HP (Hydroquinone with Sunscreen Cream and Gel)
- Melpaque HP (Hydroquinone)
Related treatment guides
1. "Product Information. Hydroquinone (hydroquinone topical)." Par Pharmaceutical Inc, Chestnut Ridge, NY.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.