Aldex AN Side Effects
Generic name: doxylamine
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 14, 2021.
Note: This document contains side effect information about doxylamine. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Aldex AN.
For the Consumer
Applies to doxylamine: oral tablets
Side effects include:
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to doxylamine: compounding powder, oral tablet, oral tablet chewable
Most side effects are mild and short-lived; serious side effects are rare.[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Muscle weakness[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Thicker nasal discharge[Ref]
More about Aldex AN (doxylamine)
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
Related treatment guides
1. Cerner Multum, Inc. "Australian Product Information." O 0
2. "Product Information. Unisom (doxylamine)." Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group (2013):
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.