Aldex AN Side Effects
Generic Name: doxylamine
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 14, 2020.
Note: This document contains side effect information about doxylamine. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Aldex AN.
For the Consumer
Applies to doxylamine: oral tablets
Side effects include:
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to doxylamine: compounding powder, oral tablet, oral tablet chewable
Most side effects are mild and short-lived; serious side effects are rare.[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Muscle weakness[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Thicker nasal discharge[Ref]
1. Cerner Multum, Inc. "Australian Product Information." O 0
2. "Product Information. Unisom (doxylamine)." Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group, New York, NY.
More about Aldex AN (doxylamine)
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.