Vandazole Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Vandazole (metronidazole topical) is a member of the topical anti-rosacea agents drug class and is commonly used for Bacterial Vaginitis.
This Vandazole price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Vandazole vaginal gel with applicator 0.75% is around $151 for a supply of 70 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Vandazole is available, see metronidazole topical prices.
Vaginal Gel With Applicator
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Vandazole Coupons and Rebates
Vandazole offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Vandazole
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- Determined case by case
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Rx Outreach has expanded the eligibility guidelines beyond 400% FPL to include people affected by COVID-19. Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Vandazole (metronidazole)
More about Vandazole (metronidazole topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anti-rosacea agents