Uloric Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Uloric (febuxostat) is a member of the antihyperuricemic agents drug class and is commonly used for Gout.
This Uloric price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Uloric oral tablet 40 mg is around $343 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Uloric is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Uloric availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Uloric Coupons and Rebates
Uloric offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Uloric Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay no more than $15 per prescription less than 90 days OR $0 per 90-day prescription; for additional information contact the program at 866-279-5630.
|Number of uses:||Once per month until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Uloric
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Uloric (febuxostat)
Provider: Takeda Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no coverage for the requested medication, be ineligible for federal or state programs
- At or below 500% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- Applicants not approved for enrollment in the program may have the opportunity to seek an exception to the program criteria.
- Uloric (febuxostat) Tablet
More about Uloric (febuxostat)
- Uloric Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 41 Reviews
- Drug class: antihyperuricemic agents