User Reviews for Aloprim

Aloprim has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Aloprim reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Gout
9.5
Summary of Aloprim reviews 9.5 2 reviews

Steve K. May 1, 2017

For Gout: “I have had gout on and off for a few years now, I was prescribed Allopurinol by my GP. It took a month or so before I really worked well. I can really say it has done the trick for me.”

TKE268 October 22, 2013

For Gout: “I have had experience with gout since1975. Anyone with similar experience knows by now the pain gout inflicts. There were early periods when my use of allopurinol was intermittent. This proved to not resolve the problem for me. Sine 1977, my daily use of allopurinol has resolved the problem. Hopefully others have had similar relief.”