Trandate Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Trandate (labetalol) is a member of the non-cardioselective beta blockers drug class and is commonly used for High Blood Pressure, Hypertensive Emergency, Mitral Valve Prolapse and others.
This Trandate price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Trandate oral tablet 100 mg is around $74 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Trandate is available, see labetalol prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Trandate Coupons and Rebates
Trandate offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Trandate
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Trandate (labetalol) Tablet
More about Trandate (labetalol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: non-cardioselective beta blockers
- Trandate (Labetalol Injection)
- Trandate (Labetalol Tablets)
- Trandate (Advanced Reading)
- Trandate Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Normodyne