R-Gene 10 Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
R-Gene 10 (arginine) is a member of the in vivo diagnostic biologicals drug class and is commonly used for Diagnosis and Investigation and Dietary Supplementation.
R-Gene 10 Prices
This R-Gene 10 price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for R-Gene 10 intravenous solution 10% is around $45 for a supply of 300 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
R-Gene 10 is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic R-Gene 10 availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
R-Gene 10 Coupons and Rebates
R-Gene 10 offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Pfizer RxPathways Savings Card for R-Gene 10: Estimated savings range from 36% to 75% depending on some factors; for additional information contact the program at 866-706-2400.
|Applies to:||R-Gene 10|
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for R-Gene 10
Provider: Pfizer Savings Program
- Must be uninsured
- Not specified
- Must be residing in the US or US territory
- This program provides uninsured patients with savings on their prescriptions at the pharmacy. Pfizer also has programs that provide eligible patients with insurance support, copay assistance, and medicines for free. Contact Pfizer RxPathways for details (844-989-7284)
- R-Gene 10 (arginine) Injection
More about R-Gene 10 (arginine)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: in vivo diagnostic biologicals
Other brands: L-Arginine