Pemfexy Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Pemfexy (pemetrexed) is a member of the antimetabolites drug class and is commonly used for Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma, and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
The cost for Pemfexy intravenous solution (25 mg/mL) is around $4,433 for a supply of 20 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
A generic version of Pemfexy (pemetrexed) is available. See pemetrexed prices (from $112.56 for 4 milliliters).
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Pemfexy Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Pemfexy offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Pemfexy Copay Assistance Program
Eligible commercially insured patients pay $25 per dose; maximum savings of $25,000 per 12-month period; patients must re-enroll every 12 months; patient must submit documentation of out-of-pocket costs within 180 days of the treatment date; for additional information contact the program at 833-324-5322.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per 12 month period
Form more information phone: 833-324-5322 or Visit website
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Pemfexy
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Eligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Pemfexy (pemetrexed) Injection; IV
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Eagle Can Care & Access NetworkEligibility requirements:
- Contact program for details.
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Please visit: (www.Belrapzo.com) (www.Pemfexy.com) for more information.
- Pemfexy (pemetrexed) Injection; IV
More information please phone: 833-324-5322 Visit Website
More about Pemfexy (pemetrexed)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- FDA approval history
- Drug class: antimetabolites
- En español