Pazeo Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Pazeo (olopatadine ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants drug class and is commonly used for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis.
This Pazeo price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Pazeo ophthalmic solution 0.7% is around $197 for a supply of 2.5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Pazeo is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Pazeo availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Pazeo Coupons and Rebates
Pazeo offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Pazeo Novartis Patient Co-Pay Savings Program: Eligible Commercially Insured Patients - May pay as little as $10 for each prescription bottle; for additional information contact the program 844-685-3406.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Pazeo
Provider: Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc.
- Must have no prescription coverage
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- For Focalin XR, Clozaril, and Ritalin LA, Clozarila pharmacy card will be issued. All other medication will be shipped directly to the physician. *Additional products may be available. Please contact the program for a complete product listing. www.pap.novartis.com
- Pazeo (olopatadine) Ophthalmic Solution
More about Pazeo (olopatadine ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants