Nourianz Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nourianz (istradefylline) is a member of the miscellaneous antiparkinson agents drug class and is commonly used for Parkinson's Disease.
The cost for Nourianz oral tablet 20 mg is around $5,433 for a supply of 90 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Nourianz is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Nourianz availability.
This Nourianz price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Nourianz Coupons and Rebates
Nourianz offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Nourianz Co-Pay Card Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay only $20 per 30-day supply with savings of $5000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 833-552-2737.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- per prescription per calendar year
Form more information phone: 833-552-2737 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Nourianz
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Nourianz (istradefylline) Tablet
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Kyowa Kirin Cares Patient Assistance Program (Nourianz)Elligibility requirements:
- Must be uninsured
- At or below 400% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must permanently reside in the US and be under the direct care of a US Physician
- Co-payment assistance, reimbursement support, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.
- Nourianz (istradefylline) Tablet
More information please phone: 833-552-2737 Visit Website
More about Nourianz (istradefylline)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (1)
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antiparkinson agents
- FDA approval history