Kineret Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Kineret (anakinra) is a member of the antirheumatics drug class and is commonly used for Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
This Kineret price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Kineret subcutaneous solution (100 mg/0.67 mL) is around $1,030 for a supply of 4.69 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
|4.69 (7 x 0.67 milliliters)||$219.55||$1,029.70|
|18.76 (28 x 0.67 milliliters)||$203.09||$3,809.91|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Kineret Coupons and Rebates
Kineret offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Kineret
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Kineret OnTrack Support Program
- Must be uninsured
- Not disclosed
- Medically Necessary as determined by a Doctor
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Kineret (anakinra) Injection
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Kineret (anakinra)
More about Kineret (anakinra)
- Kineret Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: antirheumatics