Helixate FS Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Helixate FS (antihemophilic factor) is a member of the miscellaneous coagulation modifiers drug class and is commonly used for Hemophilia A.
Helixate FS Prices
This Helixate FS price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Helixate FS intravenous powder for injection recombinant is around $10 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Helixate FS Coupons and Rebates
Helixate FS offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Helixate Free Trial Offer: Receive up to 6 doses or up to 20,000 IU; trial request form to be completed by you and your doctor; for additional information contact the program at 888-508-6978.
|Applies to:||Helixate FS|
|Number of uses:||6 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Helixate FS
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: CSL Behring Care Coordination Center
- Determined case by case
- Not disclosed
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Since drug availability changes based on inventory, call to make sure requested drug is available. This program lists medications that may be covered under a different CSL Behring savings program: Contact Program for more details *877-355-4447: Carimune, Hizentra & Privigen *866-936-2472: Zemaira The Berinert Copay BEnefit covers up to $12,000 in eligible out-of-pocket expenses per year. Patient must be diagnosed with HAE (Hereditary Angleodema) Assurance Program: Once enrolled in the Program, Patient will begin earning an Award Certificate for every 3 consecutive months of therapy use. Each Certificate is worth a 1-month supply of therapy (up to the maximum amount redeemable) and can be redeemed in the event of a lapse in insurance.
- Helixate FS (antihemophilic factor recombinant) Vial
More about Helixate FS (antihemophilic factor)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers