Blincyto Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Blincyto (blinatumomab) is a member of the miscellaneous antineoplastics drug class and is commonly used for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
This Blincyto price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Blincyto intravenous powder for injection 35 mcg is around $3,995 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Blincyto Coupons and Rebates
Blincyto offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Blincyto First Step Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay only $5 per dose/cycle with savings of up to $10,000 per calendar year; $0 co-pay on 1st dose/cycle; for additional information contact the program at 888-657-8371.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Blincyto
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Amgen FIRST STEP Co-Pay Support
- Must be commercially insured
- Not Required
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US citizen.
- Health Care Providers must enroll in the program prior to processing the Amgen FIRST STEP Program Cards The card is valid for the patient's entire course of treatment. Eligible patients may re-enroll at any time a new course of treatment is initiated.
- Blincyto (blinatumomab)
Provider: Amgen Safety Net Foundation
- Must be uninsured or underinsured
- At or below 500% of FPL
- *See Additional Information section below
- Yes, must have lived in the US or its territories for 6 months or longer.
- Please visit www.SafetyNetFoundation.com for more information or visit www.AmgenAssist360.com for product information. * Diagnosis is required if patient has insurance.
- Blincyto (blinatumomab) Injection
More about Blincyto (blinatumomab)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antineoplastics
- FDA Approval History