1.8oz Armstrong Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
Medically reviewed on December 15, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 65mL in 100mL
Labeler: BLUE CROSS LABORATORIES, INC.
NDC Code: 22431-020
Armstrong allows you to wash your hands whenever conventional soap and water is not available. Use as an aid to reduce exposure to infectious germs and to supplement daily handwashing. Helps meet U.S. Government standards by protecting against exposure to bloodborne diseases. Nontozic-For External Use Only.
Keep bottle of Armstrong in
- Kitchen Medical Offices Nurseries
- Automobile Bathrooms Workplace
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- Put a thumbnail size amount in your palm and rub your hands together briskly until dry.
- Children 6 years of age should be supervised when using Armstrong.
Water (Aqua),Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer,Fragrance,Glycerin,Propylene Glycol,Tocopheryl Acetate,Triethanolamine.
- Flammable, keep away from flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact immediately flush eyes with water then contact physician.
- If swallowed, contact physician.
- For External Use Only.
- Do not store above 110℉。
Keep out of reach of children.
|1.8OZ ARMSTRONG HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE VERA AND VITAMIN E
|Labeler - BLUE CROSS LABORATORIES, INC. (008298879)|
|Registrant - NINGBO LIYUAN DAILY CHEMICAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD. (530766098)|
|NINGBO LIYUAN DAILY CHEMICAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD.||530766098||manufacture(22431-020)|