The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Tears Naturale Free
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Hypromellose 2910 (4000 Mpa.s) 3mg in 1mL, Dextran 70 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0065-5060
|Dextran 70 0.1%||Lubricant|
|Hypromellose 2910 0.3%||Lubricant|
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at room temperature
potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195
or visit www.tearsnaturale.com
|TEARS NATURALE FREE
dextran 70, hypromellose 2910 solution/ drops
|Labeler - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Catalent Pharma Solutions, LLC||043911403||manufacture(0065-5060)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.