Medically reviewed on October 24, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 20mg in 1g, Zinc acetate 0.1mg in 1g
Labeler: Dollar General
NDC Code: 55910-344
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%||Topical analgesic|
|Zinc acetate 0.1%||Skin protectant|
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
- more than directed
- on large areas of the body
- with any product containing diphenhydramine even one taken by mouth
- on chicken pox
- on measles
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- contents filled by weight, not volume
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
cetearyl alcohol (and) polysorbate 60, DMDM hydantoin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylparaben, purified water
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
diphenhydramine hydrochloride and zinc acetate cream
|Labeler - Dollar General (068331990)|