Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 14, 2021.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Menper Distributors Inc.
NDC Code: 53145-013
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
- menstrual cramps
- common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if you take
- more than12 tablets in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Do not use:
- with any other drug conatining acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in the product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a docor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop using this product and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is persistent
- These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|Adults and children12 years and over||Take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor|
|Children ages 6-11||Take 1 tablet every 4-6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor|
|Under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
Inactive ingredients Magnesium stearate, povidone, silicone dioxide, sodium carboxymethyl, starch, stearic acid
Questions: Call 1-800-560-5223 M-F 9AM - 4PM Eastern
|Labeler - Menper Distributors Inc. (101947166)|
|Registrant - Menper Distributors Inc. (101947166)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 85 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen Oral, Rectal (Advanced Reading)