Crest Gum Detoxify
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: STANNOUS FLUORIDE 1.4mg in 1g
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-481
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Gum Detoxify ®
Stannous fluoride 0.454%
(0.14% w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity, antigingivitis toothpaste
- aids in the prevention of cavities
- helps prevent gingivitis
- helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
Keep out of reach of children under 12 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 yrs. of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- do not swallow
- children under 12 yrs. of age: ask a dentist
- products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth
- adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be
removed by your dentist
- this Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- see your dentist regularly
water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, carrageenan, sodium gluconate, flavor, xanthan gum, zinc citrate, stannous chloride, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, titanium dioxide
DISTR. BY PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
stannous fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.