70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol with Wintergreen
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: AMERICAN CONSUMER PRODUCTS LLC
NDC code: 18027-005
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 11, 2022.
Active Ingredient (by volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
- decrease germs in minor cuts and scrapes.
- helps relieve minor muscular aches due to exertion.
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds serious burns
When using this product
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes
- use only in a well-ventilated area
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply to skin directly or with clean gauze, cotton or swab
- for rubbing, apply liberally and rub with hands
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- keep bottle tightly closed
Water (Aqua), Methyl Salicylate, Laneth-75, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5
|70% ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL WITH WINTERGREEN
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - AMERICAN CONSUMER PRODUCTS LLC (858427334)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(18027-005)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.