Sour Stomach Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 10, 2017.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 1000mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy,Inc.
NDC Code: 69842-180
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Calcium Carbonate USP 1000mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 7 tablets in 24 hours
- If pregnant do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
adults and children 12 years of age and over:
chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor ● do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 400 mg
- Store at room temperature
adipic acid, dextrose, flavors, ginger extract, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, starch, sucralose,
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
Sour Stomach Relief Tablets
1000 mg CALCIUM CARBONATE
- With ginger extract
- Helps to relieve heartburn & acid indigestion
- Helps soothe upset stomach
Ginger Lemon Flavor
Naturally and Artificially Flavored
24 CHEWABLE TABLETS
CVS Health™ Sour Stomach Relief Tablets help soothe uncomfortable heartburn, acid indigestion and upset stomach, Great tasting and chewable, They make relief easy and fast.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the USA.
Money Back Guarantee
|SOUR STOMACH RELIEF
antacid tablet, chewable
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy,Inc. (062312574)|
More about calcium carbonate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more