Daylogic Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refill
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC code: 11822-4813
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 18, 2023.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only
- Keep away from source of heat or fire
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
irritation or redness develops and lasts.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- use only to refill a hand sanitizer pump bottle.
- from the pump bottle, put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.
- children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product.
- store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C).
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
|DAYLOGIC ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture(11822-4813)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.