ICE MUSCLE RUB Leon M.C
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2g in 100g
Labeler: Southern Sales & Service, Inc.
NDC code: 69822-103
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 26, 2022.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Menthol 2.0% Topical Anagesic
temporary relief minor pains due to:
- Muscle Strains
- Minor Backaches
For external use only
When using this product
- Keep away from eyes and Mouthdo not bandage tightly
- Do not apply to wounds or broken skin
- Do not bandage or use with heating pad.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
adults and children over 12 years:
- Aapply to affected area and massage until Gel is absorved
- Repeat as necesary but no more than 4 times daily
- Children 12 years or younger:Ask your doctor
Inactive ingredients carbomer, propylene glycol, methylparaben, isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, FD&C Blue #1, water
Leon Medical Centers, Ic.
Miami, FL 33165
Question or Comments?
Call 1 800.213.9370
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Irritation develops
|ICE MUSCLE RUB LEON M.C
|Labeler - Southern Sales & Service, Inc. (013114906)|
|Southern Sales & Service, Inc.||013114906||LABEL(69822-103)|
|GADAL Laboratories, Inc||841305639||MANUFACTURE(69822-103)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.