7 Select Oral Pain Maximum Strength Relief
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: 7-ELEVEN, INC.
NDC code: 10202-853
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 10, 2022.
Active ingredient Purpose
Benzocaine 20%.................................Oral Pain reliever
Use for the temporary relief of pain due to:
- canker sores
- gum pain
- denture pain
- cheek bites
Methemoglobinemia warning: Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate meddical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
- pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
- rapid heart rate
- shortness of breath
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- fatigue or lack of energy
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
- for teething
- in children under 2 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
|Adults and children 2 years of age and older.||Remove cap and cut tip of tube. Apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or dentist.|
|Children under 12 years of age.||Should be supervised in the use of this product.|
|Children under 2 years of age.||Do not use.|
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- this preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist or doctor can be consulted
- do not use continuously
Inactive ingredients glycerin, peppermint oil, polyethylene glycol 400, polyethylene glycol 4000, saccharin sodium, sorbitol
DISTRIBUTED BY 7-ELEVEN, INC.
Irving, TX 75063
|7 SELECT ORAL PAIN MAXIMUM STRENGTH RELIEF
|Labeler - 7-ELEVEN, INC. (007347602)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.