CVS Clotrimazole Maximum Strength
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 69842-866
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for the effective treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
For external use only
- for diaper rash
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- use brush to apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- do not use if seal on bottle is punctured or missing
Glycine soja (soybean) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Compare to the active
ingredient in Lotrimin®AF*
- Kills most athlete's foot
- Effectively relieves itching,
burning, cracking & scaling
- Proprietary blend of Tea Tree
& Peppermint Oil
- Paraben free
Actual Bottle Size
on Side Panel
0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.