CVS Clotrimazole Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 16, 2020.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 69842-866
- for the effective treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
For external use only
- for diaper rash
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- use brush to apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- do not use if seal on bottle is punctured or missing
Glycine soja (soybean) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Compare to the active
ingredient in Lotrimin®AF*
- Kills most athlete's foot
- Effectively relieves itching,
burning, cracking & scaling
- Proprietary blend of Tea Tree
& Peppermint Oil
- Paraben free
Actual Bottle Size
on Side Panel
0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.