7 Select Original Nasal
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 1mL
Labeler: 7-ELEVEN, INC.
NDC code: 10202-849
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 4, 2022.
Active ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%...........................Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of childrean. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doeses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Shake well before use. To open, rotate cap to align the marks. Squeeze cap on both sides in a counter-clockwise turn and pull off to remove. To spray, remove clamp and hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting the head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use and snap cap back onto the bottle.
- store beween 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol 1500, povidone k30, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
DISTRIBUTED BY 7-ELEVEN, INC.
Irving, TX 75063
Made in Korea
|7 SELECT ORIGINAL NASAL
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - 7-ELEVEN, INC. (007347602)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.